We are pleased to announce ProcureWise EVP James Lucier has been selected as an HRO Today 2022 DEI Executive of the Year finalist. The 1st Annual Inclusion Awards will be presented at the HRO Today Inclusion Summit in Atlanta, Georgia on September 15-16.
HRO Today has a long tradition of recognizing the work of HR and talent management executives at various events and forums. In keeping with that tradition, the 2022 Inclusion Awards will recognize the work of HR, business leadership, and DEI executives that effectively implemented programs that promoted an inclusive workplace, enhanced their employer brand, and improved employee engagement and retention.
Selected by an HRO Today judging panel from nominations submitted by HR professionals, Finalists for the DEI Executive of the Year are:
- Valoria Armstrong, Chief Inclusion Office, American Water
- Jeremy Bennett, Associate Dean, Mercer University
- Lisa D. Givan, Vice President – Diversity, Equity & Belonging, Indiana Tech
- Dr. Virnitia Hendricks, Chief Diversity Officer, Santander Consumer USA
- Emanuel McCrainey, Department Vice President, HR (DEI & Talent), Blue Cross & Blue Shield Kansas City
- Ronda Moore, Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, Lexis Nexis Legal & Professional
- Regina Petty, Chief Diversity Officer & Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Sumita Shetty, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- James Lucier, Executive Vice President, ProcureWise
Jim’s nomination highlights ProcureWise’s commitment to helping companies across industries devote more attention and resources to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. We’re looking forward to attending the award ceremony at the Summit and networking with other diversity leaders who are taking bold action to create long-lasting cultures of acceptance and inclusion.