As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, one trend has become clear: women-led countries are responding more effectively than their male counterparts. Leaders like Angela Merkel (Germany), Sanna Marin (Finland), and Tsai Ing-wen (Taiwan) have all implemented policies that have directly impacted the spread of COVID-19—and protected the safety of their people.
So what are these women leaders doing that is making them so successful?
What unique perspective do women bring to the table?
And what lessons can we learn from them in our day-to-day work?
In this webinar, we find the answers. Joined by a range of industry leaders, including Hetal Parikh, President of Rangam Consultants, Dawn Burke, Sr. Consultant at Recruiting Toolbox, and Divya Pant, Director of HR at Ceipal, we learn more about effective styles and strategies that can be implemented during COVID-19 and also take a closer look at female leadership.
Within the webinar, each panelist covers the following questions:
- Why do you think female-led countries have responded more effectively to COVID-19 than their male-counterparts?
- What are the differences in male and female leadership styles, in the workplace and elsewhere?
- How is COVID-19 changing today’s workforce, and what changes are here to stay?
- With an increasingly global workforce, what strategies are you implementing to foster successful employee engagement?
- How do you see technology shaping the way we work, both now and in the future?
- What is your advice for young women starting their careers? Or for women in leadership positions, similar to your own?